We're testing a new group study room reservation system!
To reserve a 4-person group study room, click the desired number of time slots for the room you want below (in 30-minute increments), fill in your information, and keep an eye out for a confirmation email.
A few changes to note:
- You must use a valid lion.lmu.edu (for students) or your lmu.edu (for fac/staff) email address to book a room. LMU alumni and LLS students, please check in at the Information Desk for help reserving available rooms.
- You will receive an email asking you to confirm your reservation automatically. You must confirm your reservation using the link in the email within one hour, or the reservation will not be secured. Once confirmed, hold onto your confirmation email, as you'll need it to verify your reservation in the event of a conflict
- You no longer need to check in at the door. As such, if you end up not needing your reservation, please cancel it using the link in your confirmation email so that the room may be booked by another group.
- You may reserve a maximum of four hours in a 24-hour period. If your group requires additional study time, another group member may reserve additional hours. Please be courteous to your fellow Lions; do not make reservations for more time than your group will actually need.
- All other existing group study room policies apply.
We will be sending everyone who uses this test system a link to a brief survey asking you about your experiences. We appreciate your feedback, as it will help us pick the best possible system for our library and our users. (And everyone who completes the survey will have a chance to win one of two $50 Amazon gift cards!)
Questions? Comments? We'd love to hear from you. Contact us at email@example.com.