Long Night Against Procrastination
Stop putting off that final project and join us for LMU’s fourth Long Night Against Procrastination! Participants will have:
- a reserved space for focused study and writing
- complimentary brain food and snacks
- free coffee
- stress-relieving activities, and
- one-on-one research and writing help from librarians and writing tutors
Registration is limited to 60 students (sorry, the private study space can only hold so many people).
Please note: This program is reserved for current LMU students only. You will be asked to show your OneCard upon check-in.
This event is co-sponsored by the Academic Resources Center and supported by LMU Housing, LMU ITS, and the LMU Bookstore. Additional support comes from our vendors: APA Style, BMI Research, JSTOR, RapidILL, and Sage.
- Wednesday, April 25, 2018
- 8:00pm - 11:59pm
- Von der Ahe Family Suite (library level 3)
- Loyola Marymount University